Journals Subscriptions and Fulfilment
From July 1 2009, all customer service functions for Equinox journals will move from Turpin Distribution to Equinox.
To subscribe or renew a subscription or to make a claim please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, phone or fax at the addresses below. You may also enter a new subscription through our website.
Equinox Publishing Ltd.
Subscription Customer Services Manager
Office 415, The Workstation
15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield S1 2BX
Tel +44 (0)114 221 0285
Fax +44 (0)114 279 6522
Latest Issue Information
RSS feeds provide accurate data about the latest issues of each journal. You can sign up for this service on each journal's webpage.
Subscription Terms of Sale
1. Subscriptions are payable in advance and are entered on a volume basis. Payment may be made by cheque (US $ or £ Sterling ) or by credit card. We accept Master Card/Visa/American Express/Switch. Sterling cheque payments must be drawn on a UK clearing bank; American dollar cheque payments must be drawn on a US clearing bank. If you need a quotation or proforma invoice, please contact us. We have not yet generally introduced Euro pricing ( as of 2010).
2. No agency discounts.
3. Our subscription rates include shipping/postage for the print journal. All despatches outside of the UK by air printed matter. UK dispatches by royal mail, second class post.
4. Rates do not include any local or national sales taxes. Customers in Canada who order direct from Equinox must add 5% to the value of their order to allow for GST. Subscription agents are responsible for collecting GST from their Canadian customers. Customers from EU countries should include their VAT registration number if any.
5. We retain small stocks of journal back issues. Prices and availability upon request.
6. US dollar prices apply only to subscriptions entered for destinations in the United States , Canada and Mexico . Customers elsewhere are billed in Pounds Sterling or as otherwise noted. All prices are subject to annual review.
7. Our policy for dealing with shortage/non-delivery claims is 30 days for UK subscribers and 60 days for overseas subscribers from the date of dispatch. Within this period we will send you a replacement copy. Because of vagaries of postal systems within certain countries, we record replacement claims. Excessive claims histories may lead to additional postage charges for subsequent replacements, paid in advance.
8. Online subscriptions generally include access to all available backfiles as long as the subscription remains permanent. Thereafter, customers cancelling online subscriptions are eligible for perpetual access through Portico or by other arrangements at the Publisher's discretion.
9. No refunds after the despatch or on-line publication of the first issue in a subscription year. To request a refund contact email@example.com.
To Order Books
A complete listing of our stockholding distributors and sales representatives is available on the Booktrade page of this website . Please contact the appropriate warehouse or agent. For example, North American customers should order through ISD LLC
If you order online, your order will be routed to the appropriate local distributor if you are in North America or Australia . Online orders from all other territories are fulfilled through Equinox Publishing, Office 415, The Workstation, 15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield S1 2BX
All prices and publication details for books quoted on this website are subject to change without notice.
Registered Office: Equinox Publishing Ltd. Office 415, The Workstation, 15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield S1 2BX, U.K.
Registered in England and Wales: No. 04721694
VAT No. GB8205066 61
Account Name: Equinox Publishing Ltd.
Bank: HSBC, 240 Lavender Hill, Clapham Junction
Battersea, London SW11 1LH
Account Number: 91551574
Sort Code: 40-02-16
Swift code: MIDLGB 2115C
IBAN No.: GB53MIDL40021691551574